Friday, March 9, 2012

Airplane Cockpit

So my darling husband has been busy working on a project for the little one's class. We received a note home stating that the class was studying airplanes and that any donated materials would be greatly appreciated. Now I am a HUGE lover of school projects, functions, and bake sales. I participate as much as I can, whenever I can.

We sent in an old fire fighters dress hat and wrote that my husband would LOVE to help add a few details to the airplane cockpit. Below you will find pictures of the finished project. We did not paint or draw the cockpit, that was all the teachers doing. He added everything else. Everything on that plane was from the dollar store or found around the house/a friend. My husband has a lot of 'trade' friends so spare parts float around a lot.

Anyways, I was so proud of the outcome I had to share it with you all.

The whole cockpit

These actually move up and down and side to side.

Button One

Coils

Clear blue sky

Gage

Lights all lit up

Switch One

Switch Two

Switch Three

Switch Four

Close up of Button One Off

Close up of Button One On
That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment