Monday, February 13, 2012

Another Valentines Day Post!

I can hardly contain my excitement!
I searched and SEARCHED for something for my darling little ones for Valentines Day. I found TONS of candy, cheap plushies - which they have TONS of, and more candy...
So I went searching through the net to see what I could come up with. Originally I swore to myself to do something with as little chocolate/candy as possible... But that kinda went out the window when I found Non-Bento Totoro Chocolate.
I don't know about any of you readers but myself and my children are HUGE fans of Hayao Miyazaki. If you are unsure who that is... IMDB.com will give you a list of his work. I recommend (Along with Totoro) Ponyo, Arietty, Spirited Away, and Howls Moving Castle. Those ones I find are good for all ages. :)
Anyways enough about Mr. Miyazaki and how awesome he is ;)
I followed the tutorial to the letter and below are just a few pictures of my work. I also decided to make my litte one a chocolate letter ;)




And that's all for today! Enjoy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment