Tuesday, February 7, 2012

PJs!

I made PJs! I didn't even use a pattern! I'm so excited about this project! It was my first project using stabilizer too without 'adult super vision'. ;) Seriously though... I was kinda nervous about that. My mother-in-law was thankfully just a phone call away and walked me through the gathering part of this idea of mine. My Husqvarna is so alien to me sometimes... Lol it never fails though and I'm also insanely happy with the end results with it!
Anyways!
Onto the project!
Basically I took a pair of existing PJ bottoms for reference.

 Now I'll admit it... I got carried away and didn't photograph anything else of this little project... But here's what it looks like finished! YAY!


 I'm planning on making a few more pairs of PJs so I'll do another post another time with more in-depth details. :) Although I'm not doing the fancy trim on the legs any time soon... That was a fun learning experience but I've learned it's a lot of work for PJ pants ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment