Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Realization

So my daughter is starting JK next September... The realization itself was earth shattering, but I managed to pull through and decided I needed to prepare my little angel for the road ahead.
We made a quick stop at Scholars Choice - a deadly store to anyone with a few extra bucks to spend, and picked up a few things. A wipe-able calendar, some whip off crayons, a sticker chart, some flash cards and not much else. While I was there I picked up a membership too because I figured I'd be back there again and the 10% off seemed appealing. When I signed up I also got two $5 off coupons.
We went through the flash cards, which were colors and shapes, played some memory and  I realized there's very few shapes she needs help with. She's doing awesome!
Her letters were another story but we'll work on it ;)
I asked her what she wanted to do for her first week of learning and she said she wanted to learn about DINOSAURS!
So I said 'okay' and I did some research into it. I then had a week worth of small crafts to make a Dinosaur mural and a actual dinosaur.
Keep watching for Dino Day 1 ;)
Till then take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment