Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Gossamer Goddess - Intro

Hello all! Welcome to my blog!
Lets start off with a small bio of myself! Right now I'm a stay at home mom with an small crafty Tutu business that's just starting up. Business is slow right now but that's common for new business so I'm not disheartened ;) I've been crafty since a child and even taught art classes before the kiddos came along. I carried my crafty nature and became a crafty mama. :)
I hope to share some of my craftyness with you too! Everything I post in here will hopefully be FREE for you to do at home too! I'm crafty AND frugal and try to share the 'wealth' with others. ;)
Well that's enough for now, I'm working on my first Blogging project right now... DINO WEEK. A week filled with Dinosaur crafts and fun printables for your little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment