Sunday, November 27, 2011

Dino Day Three - Triceratops

So day three was a bit slower then the others. My little one wasn't feeling so well that day so we opened the Dino Day with a movie. One of the Land Before Time movies, I can't remember which one. I'm pretty sure there's close to a dozen of them... So no one can blame me right? ;)

After the movie I free drew up a Triceratops on a piece of card stock and cut it out for my little one. Now you'll notice that the Triceratops is TINY compared to the other dino's that are already on the mural. That's because it's based of Sarah from the movie, and since she's still a 'child' she's smaller. The logic somehow worked out in my head... lol Anyways... She painted her with water colors and attached some googly eyes.

I kept everything pretty basic since she wasn't feeling that great.
Dino Mural - Day Three
We finally got around to painting Dreamy. She painted two base coats of purple. I then gave her a sponge with a darker purple and had her tap it all over to make it look more 'textured' and 'scaly'


Dreamy
That's all we really did for Day Three. A pretty productive day for a little one who wasn't feeling so hot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment