Friday, April 20, 2012

Summer Dress

Well I have to say I'm in LOVE with making dresses this month! Between my Tutu business, Photography, child care, my own children, and renovations around the house I've been a very busy gal!
I did this up a week ago, and my daughter finally took it for a test run today at school! She loved it ;) It's a bit long for a 'play' dress so my next one I won't make a lengthy.
I followed this: Summer Dress Tutorial to a T. No adjustments needed on this one! Although I will add I did end up making a purple version of this dress which I DID edit... But that was because it was for a different girl and her shoulders needed more support than a spaghetti strap. I may post that one up sooner rather than later.
Until then keep it crafty ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment