Monday, December 12, 2011

Dino Day Five - Pteranodon

Wow... Been awhile since I updated! I haven't been able to pull away from my sewing machine... I apologize!

Anyways onto day five!

Honestly it's been a while since day five but I knew that we choose a Pteranodon because of Dinosaur Train. My darling daughter, LOVES Dinosaur Train, and it's one of the few shows I can sit down and enjoy with her ;) Always a big bonus in my house.

Dino Mural - Day Five

For our pteranodon all we did was watercolors on some card stock with googly eyes! Pretty simple... My little one was so proud of herself when this was all done! She did an amazing job and learned a lot about dinosaurs. 

Even now it's hanging up in my dinning room wall, and she can remember every dinosaurs name, and what kind of food they eat. Pretty good for a random week project ;) I was very happy with the end results!

I think my next few posts will be about the insanity that is all my Christmas projects :P 

Till then... Keep it Crafty ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment